nota dahi


Aku kembali yaw!

One Thing We The English Typers Worth Laughing At

a guy wanted to get to know me via email. so yeah i gave him my phone number upon his request.

then he sent me: are you try to fooling people around?

so i reply with a small anger and one hella disgust: fucking idiot (read it in Brit accent) i've got a busy life to attend to and got no time to fool people around like you do, monkey!

then i sent the email away. then i replied more: btw your grammar sucks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

i'm pretty pleased  (:   i really do.

4 comments:

Martini Muaz said...

Edy: nay..kawan2 tak kira :p

Edy said...

pilih kasih ;P

martini said...

Edy: kih kih!

martini said...

Dark Half: nahh he wont call me cause my number has been invalid for about a month.
dang i don't know. membodoh sepusing?

Pembaca Setia